Thursday, July 5, 2007

Junior Photographer


My daughter has had a keen interest in photography for the past couple of years so we decided to sign her up for a digital photography class this summer at our local junior college (PBCC). It's a 5 week class that covers the basics in digital photography. I'm so proud of her. She's going to have a real head start by kicking off this hobby of hers at such a young age. She has a great eye, as you can see by the headline photo above (Benjamin sipping on a root bear float!), and if you've got that, you're one leg up on the rest. Who knows? I may have a fledgling assistant in the making. I take that back, I may be HER assistant, and sooner than I think!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 5, 2007 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

what a handsome young man!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home