Monday, July 2, 2007

Small Group Project Update

Today I'm going downtown to the courthouse on behalf of the Haun family in order to have the notice of commencement recorded for permitting purposes. I'll be honest, this is not something I'm looking forward to, but I know it's something that must be done and I'll be relieved once it's behind me. Pray that there are no hang ups or delays. I have no knowledge of the permitting process, I'm just a gopher, so pray they don't ask me any questions! I know God is stretching me, in particular, in this task He's given us. I pray God's not disappointed with my attitude, because at times it's stinky. I want to be a sweet aroma, not an unappealing odor!! Lord, help me persevere with your strength and love!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home