Thursday, June 21, 2007

Running shoes


I'm in the market for a new pair of running shoes, as mine are now 5 years old. I know I should change them out more often, but I'm not an every day runner so I've been able to make these last longer than usual, but I do think it's time for my little gray and yellow 640's to retire. I'm a creature of habit so I don't think I'll be able to venture away from New Balance and quite honestly I don't even know if I can move away from the 640 crosstrainer model....until I come upon sheer horror! They don't even make my shoe anymore!! At least not MY 640....the 640 online is a CHEERLEADING shoe!!! Now what to do?? I guess I'll be doing some serious online investigating before I venture out to the stores to compare the butt-load of models, styles and colors available. This could take awhile...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2007 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

you get more comments than me.

jerk.

:)

 
At June 23, 2007 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

it's a girl thing...you wouldn't understand:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home