Friday, July 6, 2007

My Condolences...


I'd like to take the opportunity to officially send my condolences to all the wives who have recently lost their husbands to the latest Apple gadget...the iPhone. Two more of my friends, just yesterday, encountered that sinking feeling in your stomach when a huge purchase occurs, a purchase that has no mutual benefit other than the fact that their husbands are now happily engrossed in their new little toy. I feel your pain. My sister in law stood in line for an hour on behalf of my crippled brother (he had just had knee surgery), and I personally, found myself being dragged to the Apple store by my suddenly adolescent husband to obtain the 4G version. Girls, one bit of advice, if you've been wanting a new pair of shoes, handbag or new outfit, nows the time. Your man will not refuse you as it will be the just the thing he needs to ease his conscience. You have about a week, girlfriends, before the high of his new aquisition wears off, so step to it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 6, 2007 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Actually it was 3 hours! Yes, I plan to do a little bit of shopping.
BTW, I loved your comment on Chris' blog about Sean Connery. I like his business time banana hammock!=) Just kidding, ewww!
-Penny

 
At July 6, 2007 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Kushmama said...

my bad...three hours puts you to a whole new level, like 3 OUTFITS instead of one! tell Chris he can thank me later:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home