Monday, December 10, 2007

Yet another picture day...

Friday afternoon I set aside some time to do beach pictures for a few staff families at our church. We all met up at Coral Cove Park on Jupiter Island. This peaceful and alluring spot is the epitome of south Florida beauty that pictures struggle to capture. Three out of the four families have just moved here from various parts of the country so the setting was perfect for this years Christmas cards.

I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you....





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2007 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go there next time! :) There will be a next time, right?! By the way, I'm giving the grandparents framed 5 by 7 pics of each of the kids for Christmas! Your gift of photography blessed us tremendously! Are you enjoying the gift God's developing in you?... you seem to! Ever wonder what God will do next in your life?

 
At December 12, 2007 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Kushmama said...

I LOVE taking photos! It's where I feel truly used by God and totally outside of myself. It's an absolute ministry for me and I could never use it outside of that (meaning as an occupation i.e. paycheck!) Can't wait to see where God takes me on this journey:)

And yes, there will be a next time and I look forward to it with anticipation!

Anyone ever tell you what a great encourager you are????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home