Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fake Nails....How Fun!


When I was a kid I remember Lee Press On Nails and thinking they were the coolest thing. Well, last night during family night Penny and I had a good laugh putting on the 21st Century version of Kiss Nails'every day french white manicure. They actually look really good on my hands--like the expensive acrylic kind you spend an arm and a leg for at the salons. Not so much on Penny's hands! Her nail beds are so small that the smallest ones in the kit made her fingers look like toes! We were just about on the floor laughing! Chris got a great picture of her showing off her left hand "toes"! I'm hoping it shows up on one of their blogs as you all would find her expression HILARIOUS!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home