Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Newest Book


Okay, so I just finished two books this week. It's taken me longer than the normal book-a-week to finish them due to......LIFE!!! Anyway, I finished Becoming a Person of Influence and have decided it could be one of those books I refer to often as a servant-leader in church ministry. It's got great practical and strategic wisdom for pouring into the lives of the ones you're leading. A terrific book for anyone in a leadership role, whether at work, church or in the home. Great, easy read!

The other book I finished this week is the Ortberg book When the Game is Over it All Goes Back in the Box. Being one of my very favorite authors, Mr. Ortberg didn't let me down! I don't want to give away the good stuff, so suffice it to say, it's a MUST READ for EVERYONE!! End of sentence. I LOVE this guy and would have to say that he's on the list of people I want to meet some day, right along with Harry Connick, Jr., both for VERY different reasons!!

So I'm on to the next book Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster. I've heard this is very meaty but I think I'm up for the challenge and will keep you up to date on my findings!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home