Sunday, December 16, 2007

Engagement Photos

Yesterday late-afternoon I was able to do my first engagement photo shoot. The weather was perfect and the couple made it easy for me, as they're cute all on their own! We opted to do them on Palm Beach Island. It's so beautiful there with the palms, rocky bits of shoreline, and old school buildings as a backdrop. The unique sea wall is a favorite of mine as the colors mimic the sunset and clouds so readily found on this world renowned islands' shores.

Below are a few of my favorites I hope you enjoy...





Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 17, 2007 at 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photography.... the second and third ones are my favorites.

How was your visit??

 
At December 17, 2007 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Kimmy K said...

I like the 2nd one the best. Hope they have a happy marriage. When's the big day?

 
At December 18, 2007 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

Our visit with the Gregory's has gone by too quick! They leave tomorrow morning:( We'll sure miss them!

The happy couple pictured is getting married Feb. 14th....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home