Thursday, December 13, 2007

Company's Coming!


We are very excited today in the Kush household! Our dear friends, the Gregory's, are coming into town tonight and will be staying with us for a few nights. We don't have any special plans other than staying up late, sipping on coffee and catching up on life!

This morning I made my way to Walmart for groceries. I then made a quick stop to drop off a special delivery for a couple of special people who serve us at our Royal Palm campus. While I was there I unloaded some toys our 4-H club had collected for the church's ministry to families in Belle Glade this Christmas.

Now I'm home, the groceries are unpacked and Harry Connick, Jr. is serenading me with some of his special Christmas tunes. It's time to get this house ready for our precious guests!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2007 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell them we said hi! Sarah must be getting so excited to go to Chicago! Will they take Abby with them now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home