Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer Cooking


I'm in a rut....a cooking rut, that is. Summer is so tough trying to stay on top of grocery shopping and having plenty of options for quick meals when you're on the go. Today I pulled out my Taste of Home and my Kraft Food and Family recipe magazines. Honestly, I like the FREE Kraft one better. It's loaded with easy recipes and ingredients most anyone has on hand. I've made my list of meals for the next week and a half...all of them from my friends at Kraft Foods. You can visit them online at kraftfoods.com/free and sign up for their free quarterly magazine. You won't regret it! Now, it's off to grocery shop at Walmart for me...did I mention the magazine is FREE??

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

walmart? after what your husband went through on saturday? yuck.

 
At June 20, 2007 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

well, i guess my cheap side wins out on this one.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home