Thursday, June 14, 2007

White Rabbit Candies


My brother, Chris and his wife, Penny, just enjoyed a quick get a way to EPCOT Center in Orlando. They're always so good about remembering our three kids and never fail to bring back some kind of treat for them. This time was no exception. China was their country of choice where they purchased White Rabbit Creamy Candies and another assorted bag of hard candies. Ever try candy from a different country? The textures are so different as are the flavors. Anyway, we enjoyed trying all the flavors and comparing them with eachother. It was another fun FAMILY NIGHT (more on that topic in future posts) at my parents house, this time, candy was the highlight!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At June 14, 2007 at 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My personal favorite is Gummi Bears from Germany! Of course the sense of adventure is lost now that they are available at Walgreens and Walmart too!
Can't wait to hear more about Family Nights.. I need some ideas! I wish my sisters lived close by.... you are blessed beyond measure!

 
At June 14, 2007 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

family nights are fun, arent they?

 
At June 14, 2007 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Bryonm said...

It's great to see another Goeppner blogging. Ya'll are taking over the Internet.

 
At June 14, 2007 at 11:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These white rabbit milk candies are my all time fav. past time nibbles when I was a kid! The last time I saw them, they were available in red bean and strawberry flavor! Awww I missed the good old days!

 
At June 15, 2007 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Kushmama said...

hey bryon, chris is turning us all into techies! we're (the Goeppners and our small group) praying for little allie & you guys...God's working

cheyenne, red bean sounds interesting...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home