Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm Back!


I'm sure I have no need for explanation, but I feel the urge to express my reason for a lack of posting this past week. Notwithstanding the fact that it's the week before Christmas, we've had our dear friends, the Gregory's staying with us (and had a blast, by the way!) and they just left Wednesday morning. That pushed blogging further down on my list of priorities. We were able to go bowling with the kids - who are actually better bowlers than the adults! The grown-ups even had a chance for dinner out at a favorite spot, The River House, one evening. Besides that most of our time was spent staying up late and getting caught up on the events of one another's lives.

We were sad to see them leave, but grateful for the time given us. It's always a joy when our families are together!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home