Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My personal top 10 for a successful run...




By the way, I define successful as COMPLETING 3 miles without stopping, walking, or passing out!


10. A hot cup of coffee pre-run.
9. A sun visor (key in South Florida!)
8. Right time of day...never after 8:30 a.m.!
7. A nice breeze.
6. Against, not with, the traffic (prevents surprise drive-bys!)
5. iPod earbud cord tucked behind and under running top (dangling cord is BAD).
4. Comfortable running shoes & socks.
3. iPod
2. Perfect playlist - on shuffle (Switchfoot, Sanctus Real, Chris Tomlin, The Afters, Delirious, Reliant K, NewsBoys....you get the picture!)
1. Attitude of worship.....running is impossible without continually giving God credit for me actually moving my feet! (I'm serious!!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home