Wednesday, September 26, 2007


I'm currently reading a couple of books. One is from a list of books to be used for a women's study I will be assisting Mrs. Duvall with and is somewhat outdated with a 1977 copyright. Disciplines of the Beautiful Woman is the name of the book and it is authored by Anne Ortland. It's a fairly good read, nothing profound, but still, I'm being challenged by her words.

The second book I'm reading is quickly diverting me from any further perusal of the aforementioned publication, as it is captivating! John Ortberg is a favorite author of mine and his newest writing confirms my love for his style. I own several of his books and each of them are marked up with underlinings, exclamation points, asterisks and plenty of my own commentary in the margins. This book will be no exception to that tendancy. As with his other texts, I will have this read by the end of tomorrow and begin a second thumb through by next week. He's that good!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home