Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ben's Room







































I'm 99% finished with the little guys' bedroom and I thought I show you a few shots of what we've accomplished in the last week. He loves "Pirates of the Carribean" so we went with a bit of the pirate ship/nautical theme. I reused everything and only added a couple of decorative items (life preserver, buoys, lanterns). Everything else just got a little tweaking with some black spray paint or was left alone. A little over $100, including the wall paint and black spray paint and we were in business. All I need for the icing is some white fish net curtains and to top off the ship on the wall with a dock and maybe some feed bags on the floor. I'd also like to pick up a red body pillow and two side pillows to make the bed look more like a daybed. I'll take pictures of the final product within the next week or two.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 2, 2007 at 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic Bethany!! Can't wait to see it in person when we come down. Anytime after the 18th would work for me.... let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home