Saturday, October 6, 2007

Follow-up


Okay, so I started feeling guilty for my post on books yesterday. It seems totally unfair that I actually judge books by their covers. Please understand, paperbacks are all over my house and I DO buy them. Many times when I'm looking for a title, there is no option but softcover. I would have that over none at all, you see? You have to admit, though, they really aren't as charming. And there are qualifying factors with hardcovers, as well. I really don't admire the shiney variety with illustrations on the front and sides. It's the traditional linen bound spine with gold or silver, even black lettering that make them special. So my heart is clear now. I love and accept ALL shapes, sizes and styles of publications (even pretty magazines!). I'm really not prejudice, just preferential!

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2007 at 7:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree... not nearly as charming! We have tons of paperbacks and I prefer them if I am reading in the tub, but the hard backs get my vote as well!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home