Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Phase One Complete...


You'll remember I recently published a post about my 9-year-old boys' bedroom and the critical need to organize it. There were some interesting comments from you readers. I especially liked the chatter about using a hand grenade to clear things out and then creating a jail cell motif to accomodate my need for simplicity. Of course, only a man could devise a plan such as this...mom's are generally too 'soft' (I was thinking blow torch)! However, this creative banter sparked an idea in my circuitry.

Although, for obvious reasons, a tangible grenade scenario wouldn't work, I had the second best option right in my back pocket! Secret weapon numero uno, Mrs. Duvall! She can clean out any mess, of any size or shape in mere minutes. I've never seen anything like it!

So we began our project first thing this morning after a quick cup of diesel & a blueberry muffin. Phase one is complete....the 'grenade' obliterated what was once a stockpile of trinkets, knicknacks, gadgets and gizmos. There is now order where there was once chaos; it is stripped and sanitized, ready for fresh paint. Stay tuned for Phase 2!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home