Friday, September 21, 2007

Big Day!


Tomorrow's the big day for the love of my life....Supa Dave! He's hitting the half-way mark by celebrating 40 years on this planet. Many of those years have been spent serving God in a variety of capacities. From teaching high school boys Sunday school classes, to coaching new parents and now organizing and managing our church's multi-million dollar construction project. Whew!

He's a true inspiration to me, his biggest fan, and admired & respected by many in the community. I stand in awe as, through the years, he grows and develops into "a man after God's heart," a fully devoted follower of Christ. I couldn't be more proud of the father of my children and the example he has set for them! Here's to forty more years of loving God and serving others!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 21, 2007 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

happy b-day supa dave!

 
At September 22, 2007 at 1:30 AM , Blogger Kimmy K said...

Dave, Dave, Dave... You're getting old! Of course, I can't say anything since I hit the momentous 40 myself a couple of months ago. Happy Birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home