Wednesday, September 19, 2007

We did it!


I think every mom out there can identify with me when I say that my stomach does a flip flop whenever our twice yearly visit to the dentist for the ever-delightful teeth cleaning comes around. How many times have you left the office feeling like the worst mom on the planet because the hygenist found a mouthful of cavities and mounds of plaque to boot! After a "tsk, tsk" and a shake of the finger in junior's direction but actually intended for me, I always walk out with my tail between my legs.

This time, however, was different! I am proud to announce that the four in our family that went for cleanings this week all received excellent reports.....NO CAVITIES!!! Yes, that includes the 9-year-old sugar freak whose toothbrush sees the light of day 2-3 times a week if it's lucky. Miracle of miracles!! Let's see if we can pull this off again in 6 months...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2007 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Unbelievable! I was sure all his teeth were rotting out! I'm in shock! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home