Thursday, July 10, 2008

What I've been up to.....

Due to the fact that all three of my children are away for various reasons this week, I decided to take the opportunity to do a little painting around the house. We've lived in our home for almost 10 years now and the master bedroom, bathroom and t.v. room have not been painted since we first moved in. I think every other room in the house has been done and redone several times, but these rooms have been left sadly neglected.

Summertime is not the time I like to do projects this size, perhaps out of guilt that we should be doing something fun as a family. So while the kids are gone, I'm getting all of my projects in so that when they return we can fully enjoy the rest of their break from school work.

Unfortunately, I have no before pictures, but the difference is so vast in these rooms that the previous conditions of each of them are forever etched in my mind! I've yet to complete the bathroom, but it will be wrapped up by the weekend, I promise, and photos will follow.

So here's photo-proof of what I"ve been up to....and yes, I'm exhausted!





Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 10, 2008 at 10:23 AM , Blogger stacy said...

ahhh.. no wonder you haven't answered your phone. I thought maybe you snuck away with Mollie and Ben.
House looks great!!

 
At July 10, 2008 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Kimmy K said...

Wow! Did you paint for us?? Your house looks great. Can't wait to see it and you all next week.

 
At July 10, 2008 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

you go girl

 
At July 10, 2008 at 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I have to say that I thought those rooms were beautiful before, but you've done it again... they look even prettier now :) I especially love the curtains and pillows in the media room.

Missing you,
Deb

 
At July 14, 2008 at 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a woman with many talents...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home