Monday, June 30, 2008

First Day with Totya!

Today is a big first for me, Roman and Jadon. We're spending the day together at my house! We started out with an early morning pick up at a half way point. We made a stop at the bank and then pulled into the Kush home, waking the rest of the house up with squeals of excitement from both boys.

Mamaw found out her great grandbaby's were in the area and quickly arrived with a box of powered doughnuts. That was received with some curiosity - I'm not sure they've ever experienced the mess of one of these sugary creations! I will say, however, they did enjoy every bit of it!

We've had so much fun today....playing outside on the slide, discovering the art of playing with "guys" (you know, little figures from Star Wars and Lord of the Rings), coloring, and even learning to play a computer matching game. I look forward to many more days like this one, spoiling and coddling my sweet little nephews! Next, it's pizza and apples for lunch and then maybe a few more photos.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home