Thursday, June 12, 2008

Give me some input, please!



I'm currently investigating women's bible study ideas for the fall as well as a teen girl bible study. I recently came across these two titles by the same author. If any of you ever frequent Beth Moore's blog, that's where I found them. Anything recommended by the aforementioned living legend of bible studies has to be decent, but I'd really like some specifics. The author is Kelly Minter, whom I've not heard of, which means nothing except that maybe I've been out of the loop for a while. Her bio is interesting but I was left unsatisfied after my attempt to pull any reviews from her sight or LifeWay, where her books are sold. Any help out there would be appreciated!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home