Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow!


Well, tomorrow's the day we've been waiting for. It seems unreal and I keep thinking it's not actually going to happen. It's all just a dream. But once I look in my bedroom and see the opened suitcases filled with letters for orphans, gifts for translators and drivers, and my little nephew's backpack for the flight home, I realize it is undoubtedly real.

Today I'm finishing up some last minute details--exchanging some of our currency for better quality bills, picking up some "airborne" & sleep aids and borrowing a larger suitcase from a friend. I have some house cleaning and organizing to wrap up, a few phone calls to make and then head over to the local High School to follow Andrew's first track meet (he'll be running the mile as his specialty--he currently has it down to 6:19).

So this will be my last post in America for two weeks! I will try to post from St. Petersburg, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to do so. Once we hook up with Chris and Penny in Kras, I will post regularly. We covet your prayers and anticipate God's faithfulness. Dosvedanya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home