Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Packing Bags


Yes, I'm packing bags once again. Not the kind you're thinking of. The kind that show up under your eyes and have been making more and more frequent appearances under mine. I've tried under eye cream, concealer, cold spoons and cucumbers (the paper ones from the beauty store!). All of these remedies have very little to no effect and some of them even give the appearance that all I'm doing is attempting to cover up these very large under eye appendages! I've finally resorted to an allergy nose spray in hopes that these unwanted guests are due to allergies. Am I being overly hopeful that this is something I can even control? I do have one last resort that I'm holding off on for obvious reasons....Preparation H. I've heard it works!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At February 13, 2008 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl, I'm telling you, if you put prep H under your eyes, your brother, dad and Dave will never let up on you, EVER!!!! Secretly I'm hoping you try it so you can let me know how it works(the bags are creeping up on me too) Lots of love from your sis in NC!!!

 
At February 13, 2008 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Kimmy K said...

Never heard about the preperation H one but I say give it a shot and let me know too. I think it is just our age.

 
At February 14, 2008 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Hilarious photo Beth!
I hope you are packing your bags soon!
-Penny

 
At February 15, 2008 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

so, my friends, it looks like you're curious about the "H" too, huh? am i the only dumb one willing to try it?

 
At February 16, 2008 at 12:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't know you just read your blog.
As a former fashion photographer and working in the modeling industry for years..YES prep H DOES work on bags! The reason..just like those nice hemorids it's created for, it cause the blood vessels in the eyes to shink down..temporarily reducing the apperance and swelling! HOWEVER..it's to ONLY be used like for major special occassions and emergencys. Too much can cause too much damage. And a little goes along way and make sure to NOT get it into your eyes. Pat it on a little at a time. Don't go over a pea sized amount for either eye.
also..little hint..you didn't ask for..ya KNOW all those really expensive anti cellulite creams...don't waist the money on the product. Take your used expresso grounds (Expresso has more caffine in them than coffee) and literally DUMP and RUB The used expresso grinds on trouble spots. The number ONE ingrediant in ALL anti Cellulite products is..You guess it..CAFFINE lolol

 
At February 16, 2008 at 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You learn something new every day! That photo is hysterical, Bethany! You must have had a hard time keeping a straight face! Just think we could open a spa and advertise Espresso Rubs and PH Facials! Prompt relief from bags and bulges! Not sure if we'd get much of a following... :)
Now you need to get packing bags for Russia, girl! Pack that camera!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home