Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse


Tonight the kids, Dave and I enjoyed watching the gradual movement of the earth's shadow over the surface of the moon until it was completely covered with darkness. Needless to say, I found this was a great opportunity for a little casual "science" lecture! Mollie and Benjamin seemed very intrigued with the whole idea and I have to admit, I was a bit curious as well. The above picture is from the web, but looks very much like what we saw from our back yard. Thank you, God, for another wonderful performance!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2008 at 8:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just a pluthera of knowledge! We saw it too! :) No science lesson here, though. When they asked questions, we had to google them b/c I knew nothing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home