Thursday, January 3, 2008

Through the Bible in a Year


You'll notice I changed my links around so they're easier to identify and I've also added a couple of new ones. One in particular I'd like you to make note of is under Ministries - Calvary PSL Women.

My PSL friend, Stacy, is married to the brilliant and wonderful Mike who happens to be the pastor of their church, Calvary Chapel Port St. Lucie. The women's group at CCPSL is exploding and Stacy has decided to add the world wide web to their m.o. in reaching out to and connecting with these ladies. I'm very excited about the new blog they've launched and have decided to jump in on the fun a bit!

They are currently going through the Chronological Bible in a year. The blog is a terrific way to keep the women motivated and give them tools for further study. It' s a great format for discussion, questions and staying connected. I hope you join me as I join these ladies in committing to read through the Bible this New Year!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2008 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

nice new look! good job sis'

 
At January 4, 2008 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Kushmama said...

I had a great teacher!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home