Sunday, December 30, 2007

Staying Fit in 2008

In a previous post I gave a rundown of my top ten favorite 21st century conveniences. Here are my top five necessities for staying fit & "looking good" while doing so...

iPod mini - could I actually run as often as I do without the benefit of this little guy cheering me along?



Pink Nike sun visor - Keeps hot Florida sun out of your eyes while running...also good for all of your neighbors recognizing you as "the lady with the pink visor that runs around the neighborhood"


New Balance running shoes - Keeps away blisters, bunions and achy soles!



Downy Wrinkle Releaser- Keeps my workout clothes smelling good and wrinkle free. Has the added benefit of giving the iron a rest - I may never have to use my Rowenta again!


Nylon running jacket - Helps me stay warm on those very few cold Florida mornings (brrrr...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home