Saturday, December 29, 2007

Favorite Things of 2007











This is a quick rundown of items I've found to be some of my favorite things. Some are new to me but most have been tried and true over the years. I actually use every one of these items almost daily, if you can believe it!

10.Biosilk finishing spray - Gives your hair an unbelievable shine without feeling oily
9. Caswell Masseys Elixer of Love Potion No. 1 - A light & fresh smelling every day fragrance
8. Label maker - I just love labeling things!
7. Turbie Twist hair turban - Perfect as a "shower cap" for days when you don't have time to do your hair
6. Neutrogena sesame body oil -Leaves skin silky without the slime--get's rid of dry pimply skin
5. Ooh la Lift under eye depuffer by Benefit - Really works to rid those under eye bags!
4. Chi flat iron - Keeps my unruly hair under control!
3. Franklin Covey daily planner - Absolutely can't live without it; keeps my life in order!
2. Pilot G-2 mechanical pencil - I'm a pencil lover to begin with, but when a friend gave me this one, none other will do for me (I actually panic when I can't find it!).
1. Tamrac Camera sling bag - Keeps my most precious possession safe and organized!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 30, 2007 at 6:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you can wear turbie twist IN the shower?? Isn't it a towel? Is it better than a shower cap?

I'm always looking for new "finds", so I love the list!

 
At December 30, 2007 at 6:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look up LPM Blog.... you'll love keeping up with Beth, Amanda and Melissa Moore. Truth and humor... lots of it!

 
At December 30, 2007 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

I wear it in the shower! I just don't put my head under the water, but it does a great job of keeping it dry!

I'll check out LPM...love that girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home