Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tea Party!



Mollie and I just returned from my mom's birthday lunch at "The Little Tea House" in old West Palm. I thought I'd share a photo of four generations of our family celebrating her 60th birthday over tea and treats.

We had a wonderful time enjoying a delicious lunch of curried chicken, tuna salad, spinach quiche, and pear & gorgonzola salad with raspberry vinaigrette. After inhaling our first course they brought in an out-of-this-world dessert for the birthday girl: a beautifully scrumptious chocolate cake! Besides the cake, Penny and I reveled in the best homemade scones we've ever had. We smothered them with devonshire cream & berries and poured ourselves a piping hot cup of Earl Grey tea. Yummm! Now I'm ready for a nap!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2008 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

It was fun! Happy Birthday Momma!
-P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home