Monday, January 21, 2008

80's Party!

Last night I was "on assignment" for a CF Royal Palm Worship Party...an 80's Roller Skating Party! It was great fun to see all the crazy get-ups and roller skate to 80's music. Very nostalgic! Dave was up for going with me, which made it even more fun. He and I went in "normal" clothes...no time for shopping at Good Will for acid washed jeans:)

Anyway, one of the band members had his Canon and graciously offered to email his photos of ME! Being the photographer most times, my face obviously stays on the wrong side of the lens for me to make it into any of the pictures! So here are a couple of the shots sent to me I thought I'd share with you! (snapping shots of everyone doing the "hokey-pokey" and a "normal" pose of me and my wonderful hubby!)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home