Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Favorite Breakfast Food


Being a creature of habit, I find something I like and I stick with it. Why venture out into the unknown if you don't have to? I have a top three for breakfast foods, which isn't one of my preferred meals, but I need something to fuel me for the day on occasion. Number 3 is two hard-boiled eggs, mashed with a tablespoon of olive oil margarine, salt & pepper; number 2 is a toasted whole wheat english muffin spread generously with a layer of smooth peanut butter & glass of orange juice in crushed ice, yum! However, my #1 favorite for breakfast is Cascadian Farms' Oats & Honey cereal. I fill a bowl with vanilla yogurt and top it off with a scoop of this delicious granola. Can't beat it after a good run!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home