Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Few Thoughts...


Andrew's going for his learner's permit on Thursday. I can't believe the day has come that we'll have a third driver in our family!

Summer is wearing on me. Every year we plan our vacation at the end of summer and every year we have to wait through a dozen of our friends taking off on their vacations and leaving us behind to wait, wait, and wait some more!

It's HOT here in south Florida and I can't, in good conscience, send my kids outside to play. They'd collapse with heat stroke if I did that! I'm tired of watching them zone out in front of PS2 or the computer or the television...."the devil's triangle," my dear friend Debbie calls it, and I happen to concur! So we sit and wait for the summer heat to pass.

My house is in need of a very late "spring cleaning" but it will have to wait a few weeks. I'm not in that groove yet!

The kids and I have to take a few minutes today to write to our Russian pen pals and then pick up a small gift to send them. What can you send (besides a dollar store trinkett) that doesn't require fluency in English in order to use it?

Laundry...no need to expound on that one!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2007 at 9:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a day trip to PSL??? we would love that!

 
At July 25, 2007 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

....or jupiter!

 
At July 25, 2007 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

are my psl friends home from vacation??

i'm coming to jupiter on friday night:) can't wait!

 
At July 25, 2007 at 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I tempt you with a day trip to Orlando??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home