Friday, July 27, 2007

We're Back!


Mollie and I had and amazing trip! The Rainey's thought of everything when they planned this mini-retreat for parent and child. The memories we created these past couple of days will be cherished for a lifetime. I'm eternally grateful to my girlfriend Lisa for recommending Passport to Purity to me and want to in turn recommend it to all of you out there reading this. It will forever change your relationship with your child, creating a trust and bond you can only obtain by spending one on one time, praying, laughing, talking, and walking through these biblical principles together. What are you waiting for? Start planning!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2007 at 7:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did she choose to eat for the celebration dinner? Did you do a gift? I just ordered my kits and am excited to plan!! Thom gets to go first with the boys, though! It will be my turn before I know it! We are tossing around gift ideas. Do they give suggestions? Do you have any suggestions?

 
At July 28, 2007 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

They give a whole list of suggestions. We got her a pinky ring (James Avery design with a heart, cross & key) and a scripture t-shirt she's been wanting for months, both from C28. We had dinner at DownTown at the Gardens at Bing Crosby's City Kitchen. Very nice. We then went over to Legacy Place and had Gelatto

You'll feel so much better once you receive your kits. They make it very easy as long as you prepare by reading through the materials enough in advance (I'd say a week is enough time). Let me know how it goes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home