Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Chris!


Today is my baby brother's birthday. He's now 35! I can't believe how fast time goes.

I remember as kids playing "Star Wars" out in the back yard. After listening to the "Star Wars" record on our record player (they didn't have videos back then!) we knew most of the lines from particular parts of the movie, so we would pick different scenes to play out. Of course, I was always princes Leia and Chris would be Luke. He wanted to be Han, but I wouldn't let him! I seceretly liked Han so my brother just couldn't play that part! Little did we know that years later it would be revealed that Luke was actually Leia's brother....how interesting!

Now we're grown ups. Today, we play different games. We have our own characters to play.....on Wii! Chris can whoop me at tennis, but I'll take him down in boxing! He's 35 and crippled...bring it on baby brother!

Things haven't changed much, have they? (he's gonna kill me for using this picture!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 9, 2007 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

i am one sexy thang! I remember the star wars play. Christian Bentall wanted to be Han too, I don't think you let him either.

 
At July 9, 2007 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

That is one sexy, hairy belly!
-Penny

 
At July 10, 2007 at 11:42 PM , Blogger Kimmy K said...

Happy Birthday Chris! I think we were there for your 30th birthday party. Has it been 5 years already?? Yikes! Cameron's thing right now is Wierd Al and I think he has some Wierd Al song that is done to Star Wars Music. Hmmm.. I'll have to find it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home