Monday, July 16, 2007

Doritos Flavor Experiment


I just got back from Walmart and while there I stumbled across an interesting package of Doritos. I decided it would be fun for the kids (and me!) to bring it home and check it out. As you can see above, the package is intriguing. In my opinion, whoever fabricated this Doritos X13-D marketing experiment is brilliant. Who wouldn't be interested in discovering a new flavor of Doritos? In addition to guessing the flavor, you can go to their website for the revelation and you're given an opportunity to script a commercial for their newest concoction. Just go to http://snackstrongproductions.com/ and click on the X13-D buiding and you'll see what I mean. If you pick up a bag, I'd be curious to hear some of your predictions. By the way, Andrew and I were very close with our hypothesis...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home