Thursday, January 22, 2009

Morning at the Park

Almost a year has passed since the adoption of my two little nephews from Russia...I just can't believe it! It seems like they've always been a part of our family and I can't imagine life without them. Gosh, do I love these buggers!

Anyway, Thursday's are my brothers day off and the night we have "family night" each week at my mom & dad's house. Today, on their way out to Granny's house, Penny asked if I'd meet them at a local park to do some "post-placement" pictures for their agency. It's just another part of the process and, of course, I was more than happy to oblige. I loaded in their van and brought my two assistants with me (Mollie & Benjamin). Mollie toted my brother's camera and snapped me, snapping my nephews. Click here to see what we came away with this beautiful South Florida winter day.

Here are the two little men I adore getting snuggled by Totya...



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2009 at 9:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Mollie! You did an awesome job on the pics! Your mom taught you well. Love you all...

Your aunt in NC:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home