Monday, December 22, 2008

Blast from the Past...






About 14 years ago I had a toddler and an infant in my care, just getting my feet wet in mothering. Next door to us lived a precious family with a beautiful daughter who happened to be just the right age to babysit these two little ones in our possession. Today, that young teenager is a grown woman, now married and even though we've since moved from that neighborhood, I've never lost touch with the family who I still think so fondly of. Today, I had the honor of photographing our aforementioned former babysitter & her loving husband. What a joy it was to capture their images! Time surely does quickly pass us by as I experienced first hand today as I snapped away at a beautiful local park in sunny south Florida just days before Christmas. What a gift!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 2, 2009 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Matt and Talley Mac said...

And what a gift you are to us! I can not believe so many years have come and gone since taking my prom picture on our front yard with Andrew. Seems like a life time ago!

Thank you again for the beautiful memories that we hold in our heart, and our picture frame!!

Much love!!

~Talley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home