Monday, December 8, 2008

Carnival!

Almost every year since I can remember our family has attended my dad's union Christmas picnic the first Saturday in December. It's actually a barbeque style event in which they host a carnival for the whole family. Our kids have loved it and this year my little nephews got to enjoy it for the first time.

This is the first year I avoided all rides....40, need I say more? Just the thought of getting spun around in a giant strawberry makes my stomach spasm! My brother took the role of the "fun uncle/daddy" and joined the kids on various gut-wrenching rides. It was hilarious and made for some fun photos. Here are a few of my favorites...




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 8, 2008 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Bryonm said...

chris is the ULTIMATE fun uncle/daddy. i wish he'd adopt ME.

 
At December 9, 2008 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

Yep, we're pretty lucky:) He keeps us all young!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home