Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Break


Today I write to inform you readers out there that I will be on a blogging break for the next nine days! Thanksgiving week hasn't come soon enough for our family this year. We will enjoy some serious down time with the Goeppner/Kreider sides of the fam this year...a first! We're very excited and I will be sure to post picture's and story's of our time together.

Have a blessed week basking in a thankful heart. We all can find something to thank God for. Here are a few of my top "Thanksgivings" for this year:

1. I am saved and secure in Christ.
2. My family, immediate & extended, loves and serves God.
3. I have a full pantry & enough income to feed and shelter our children.
4. My dad is healthy in spite of recently starting chemotherapy for CLL.
5. I have a devoted, loving and unshakable marriage with the most amazing man on the planet!
6. I am free to home school our children.
7. We are free to worship in the local church without harassment.
8. I am surrounded on all sides by dear friends who love me unconditionally.
9. I made it to 40 this year!!!
10. Although I'm mostly grey, you'd never know it...thank you Clairol!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 22, 2008 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy the R & R!! Hope you see snow!!!

 
At November 22, 2008 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Kimmy K said...

Wow Bethany! Can you go that long without your computer? I'm not sure that I could. What a scary thought! Enjoy your time with family!!

 
At November 24, 2008 at 1:55 PM , Blogger TMac said...

Hope you have a fabulous time with yoru family and a blessed Turkey day! I did not forget my request from you, but with me having surgery and being out of work, the $$ have not been there. I appreciate that you were willing to "snap" us! I pray you have a fantastic week with your family! Tell your mama I said HI!!!

~Talley

 
At November 29, 2008 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Bethany Kush, I miss your beautiful face.

love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home