Friday, August 22, 2008

Some of my favorite people in the world....

As was previously mentioned in an earlier post, I recently had my 40th birthday. Thankfully, Dave and my family honored my request to NOT give me a blowout party. They kindly arranged a wonderful birthday dinner at my parents with just the family (adopted family included!). It was perfect!

But for a few of my girlfriends, that would not do! They arranged a girls night out to Cheesecake Factory at CityPlace and I can't begin to tell you how much fun it was! We had plenty of laughs and I believe we were a terrible distraction for the other patrons who were "fortunate" enough to be out on the patio with us. Here are a couple of pictures (thank you Weezie!) of some of my favorite people in the world...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 at 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back on the computer. I think Kerri looks the craziest! You are the best 40 year old I know...Really! -Weezie

 
At August 22, 2008 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

Thanks, my friend, for making life a fun adventure:)

 
At August 23, 2008 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Sharon Sloan said...

Hi, Bethany.

I am visiting your blog from Lisa Whittle's blog.

I couldn't believe when I saw this post! For my birthday, my hubby sent me and my girlfriends to Cheesecake Factory for lunch! Nothing better....girlfriends and Cheesecake Factory!

I am working on a post on Friendships now. :) God is good!

God bless you and your precious family! :)

Sharon

 
At August 23, 2008 at 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love Cheesecake Factory!

I'm glad you had a great night out. It's almost worth a birthday just to get that wonderful guilt-free dessert, lots of laughing and a bunch of pictures that prove age has nothing to do with fun and friendship!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home