Friday, August 8, 2008

Beach & Backyard Photos

Last night we made our way over to Palm Beach for family photo time. Unfortunately we were rushed for daylight by getting down there at almost 8 o'clock. We were able to knock of a couple of decent shots, but I wasn't crazy about the quality. I had to use a high ISO and the shutter speed dropped. I'm still getting this lighting thing down. I really hate using a flash so I guess I just need more practice playing with the camera settings in low light conditions. Anyway, we decided to try again with morning light today and made for the backyard. I was happier with these after I remembered to bring the ISO back down. So here you go with a few of my favorites...





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home