Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bottled Thoughts....


Many times when I'm writing posts for this, what I consider my online journal, I forget that people actually read it. I intended for this to be a way for faraway friends and family to keep up with the goings on of our family. It's turned into much more than that.

Blogging is where I, yes, share my life with others, but I'm able also to share my hobbies (photography), ministry, opinions and deepest thoughts. I tend to most often land with 'surface' topics, as my nature is to be privately introspective. However, on occasion, I'll bear my soul. Those occasions have become less and less frequent and I'm not absolutely sure why. Could it be that my heart is overflowing with so many burdens and contemplations that I don't know where to begin? Perhaps....

Starting today, I'm breaking the silence on such matters of my heart. I hate tying myself down, publicly committing to something, but I believe it's time to stretch myself and do just that. I've decided that once a week I will post a burden or thought that's presently harassing me. If for no other reason, to symbolically lay it down, let it go, give it to God. So stay tuned, if you're at all interested, for the first of my weekly "Bottled Thoughts". Comments will be gladly received....please don't hold back!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 15, 2008 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! looks whos blogging! I love it, very cool page and blog. that artistic flare is coming out!

 
At July 15, 2008 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

hey there! thanks for popping in:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home