Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!


August 9, 1968, 6:18 a.m. I arrived and lived my next hours at Methodist Hospital in Louisville, Kentucky!

People who share my birthday:
Jillian Anderson (X-Files), Whitney Houston, Deion Sanders, Melanie Griffith & Eric Bana (Hulk).

Interesting Facts:
1945 - US drops 2nd bomb Japan, destroying Nagasaki
1969 - Manson family commits Tate-LaBianca murders
1974 - Richard Nixon resigns, Gerald Ford takes office
1981 - Gary Carter receives All-Star MVP (he goes to our church!)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At August 9, 2007 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BETHANY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I THANK GOD HE HAS BLESSED ME WITH A FRIEND LIKE YOU!
Hope your day was as special as you!
love,
your friend in psl :)

 
At August 10, 2007 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

i was going to post a very incredible pic of you but i chose to restrain and just wish my amazing sis a very happy b-day. I love you!

 
At August 11, 2007 at 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Any plans for the big 4-0 next year?!
Sounds like your vacation has been fun and relaxing. My whole family (21 of us) is taking a vacation together next summer for the first time ever. I hope it goes as well as yours always do!
Have a safe trip back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home