Monday, June 4, 2007

Jumping on the Band Wagon


Here I am jumping on the band wagon with everyone I know in the blogging world. My brother, really, is the one I give credit to for inspiring me to do so. He's been blogging for some time now and I so enjoy staying informed by his blog and those he has listed as favorties. Maybe I can make his list, too??

Since this is my first post, I'll keep it short with telling you all a little about myself. I'm married to the love of my life, Dave, and we have three children, Andrew, age 15, Mollie, age 13 and little Benjamin, age 9. We homeschool and have done so for 7 years now. For those of you who homeschool or know someone who does, you understand that it pretty much consumes our life. In a good way...

Of course, we have a dog...Checkers. He's 8 years old now, but still thinks he's a puppy. The poor thing is constantly being photographed in some sort of costume.

I'm guessing most of my posts will be about my family, homeschooling and church ministry, as those are the things that permeate my life and bring me most joy and frustration. I believe that's how life is for everyone in general...the things you love the most are often the things that frustrate you the most.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home