Wednesday, July 1, 2009


The book I'm currently reading is Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey. I'm going very slow, digesting and journaling along the way. It's good stuff, but I would expect nothing less from a Covey! Anyway, I've come across a statement made by the author that will forever be stuck in my head. It's a good one for all of us to remember as we're dealing with people in everyday life at work, at home, in ministry or in public...

"We tend to judge others based on their behavior, and ourselves based on our intent." (p. 84)

...chew on that one for a while!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 1, 2009 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous marla Saunders said...

Oh my...not sure I dare chew on that one, Bethany.

 
At July 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Kushmama said...

I know, it's killin' me!

 
At February 15, 2010 at 4:07 PM , Blogger assda said...

Great Thank for shar Very intriguing article.Best Buy Products|frying pan|ASUS Republic of game|Toshiba Satellite NoteBook|Best Buy Product Online Store.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home