Thursday, April 24, 2008

I did it!


I make it in to get my hair done about twice a year (I know, that's crazy, isn't it?) Enzo, the hair-magician, never fails to make me feel beautiful when I get that bi-annual clip, so why do I wait so long? He unfailingly whips me up an espresso, this time it was a double, with cream and sugar. Also this time, he showed me his ski vacation album and as usual, we did a little catching up on our families. Never do I leave his chair in less than 1 1/2 hours! I feel like a movie star twice yearly at Salon Soliel and this time was no different!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 28, 2008 at 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! your sis from nc. xxxooo

 
At April 29, 2008 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Um, I got your blog off of Penny's and I have to say, i am actually more impressed with your bicep than your hair...but it looks good too:0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home