Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Winning Attitude, Your Key to Personal Success


We had our monthly Women's Leadership Training gathering this past Tuesday night. Our book review discussion was on John Maxwell's The Winning Attitude. I think it was our best discussion yet and could quite possibly be transforming for many of the ladies. I know it was for me!

To be honest, I never would have picked this book up off of any shelf. The title just doesn't interest me. After reading it through and studying it, however, I've decided to add it to my list of favorites and will more than likely do a personal review of it every year. Yes, it's that good! I've marked it, written in it and dog-eared it to the point that I could never loan this copy out as it would be very distracting to any reader!

Pick up a copy and let me know what you think!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home