Monday, August 13, 2007



My family is without fail very generous when it comes to birthday gifts....the celebrations are always a very BIG DEAL! This year for my birthday the gift theme was photography & working out. From my parents I was given a Tamrac Pro Sling Pack pictured above. I've been looking at these bags for some time and now that I have one I couldn't be more pleased. They thought of everything with these packs, including a "patented Memory and Battery management system that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries." I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to organization so this little bag makes me very happy!

Another sweet gift was from my husband. I spend a lot of time managing the photos I take with the iPhoto program on our Mac, but it's really not sufficient for more than cropping, adjusting the color a bit, and converting to black and white. I've yet to download the program onto my computer, but I'm very excited to get started with Adobe Photoshop Elements - a scaled down version of the big daddy...Photoshop. Maybe once I hit the limits with this program I'll move up with what the pro's use!

Anyway, I'm very excited about my photography gifts, and I'll be sure to share my thoughts on Elements once I figure the program out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home